Big thank to TPAYNTER and the Force Factor crew for letting me try out Test X180 Alpha. I am 31 almost 32 this was my first experience with a test booster. I was given a months supply. I think usually these products are run on a 2 month supply not sure as Alpha does not state if its best to run at 2 months or not. Also these products are normally recommended to be cycled off after use this product makes no mention.
I ran the product as directed on the bottle 2 caps with breakfast and 2 caps 30 min prior to work out and on off days 2 caps with breakfast 2 caps with lunch. I will go over the 2 aspects of this product sex performance and gym performance. One aspect I found good the other not so good.

𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲! 𝗧𝗼 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 Test X180 Boost 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲

Sexual Performance-

I found this aspect of the product to be good. I do not have issues in this area in the first place but this really amped up my sex drive. I was always ready to go. Morning, day or night. So much so my fiance was complaining a bit. I did not notice any increase in stamina but I did notice much harder firmer erections. Also getting up to go a 2nd time if she was up for it was easy.

Gym Performance-

This aspect of the product was a complete flop for me. I have never taken a test booster before and maybe my expectations where a little to high. But I found no performance boost in the gym. I did not increase any 1rpm no increase in power or stamina. I did not build lean muscle or mass IMO. I did not notice any difference in my body comp but that is subjective.

Price/Value- Product is not sold on bb.com but it can be found from 99.99-139.99. That is very very expensive when compared to similar products. Basically the most expensive product in its category. You can find a product like Ape for about half the price or less.

Unfortunately this product is expensive for what I see as a very good sex booster. It had no benefits in the gym for me. The main reason I wanted to give it a try. So I can not recommend this product to try.

𝗖𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲! 𝗧𝗼 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰 Test X180 Boost 𝗪𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲